- Luck can be good or bad.
- Luck can be accident or chance.
- Luck applies to an entity.
- Finding a valuable object or money
- Winning an event despite negative logical assumptions
- You correctly guess an answer in a quiz which you did not know.
- Avoiding an accident at the last moment
- Being born in a wealthy family
Once i read an article, if you give both the "lucky" and the "unlucky" people a newspaper and asked them to look through it and tell them how many photographs were inside. We can find that on average the unlucky people took two minutes to count all the photographs, whereas the lucky ones determined the number in a few seconds.
How could the "lucky" people do this? Because they found a message on the second page that read, "Stop counting. There are 43 photographs in this newspaper." So why didn't the unlucky people see it? Because they were so intent on counting all the photographs that they missed the message.
My research revealed that lucky people generate good fortune via four basic principles.
- They are skilled at creating and noticing chance opportunities,
- Make lucky decisions by listening to their intuition,
- Create self-fulfilling prophesies via positive expectations, and
- Adopt a resilient attitude that transforms bad luck into good.
What's your take on creating your own luck in life? Do you think it's possible to break out of a pattern of misfortune, or are we pretty much destined to just deal with whatever life has in store for us? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Luck Favors the Prepared !!!